[Clipart] moving 0.18 to CCHOST

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Sun Dec 17 17:47:56 PST 2006

Hello all,

I have a proposition about the last clipart release (0.18) and its moving to CCHOST.
The old clipart is full of great stuff, but it also contains cliparts that need some correction. It is mainly a question of:
- reducing bounding box
- invalid SVG (resaving those in a recent version of Inkscape generally resolves the problems)
- some cliparts have objects placed outside the bounding box (generally it's some stuff used while the clipart was created, and it needs to be cleaned)
- we need to enhance tags (very important)
- some cliparts have embedded or linked bitmaps, these must be repaired / erased.

What I want to propose is a massive cleaning operation before the clipart is even introduced to CCHOST.
I am ready to do it, but this task is not a simple one, so I will need help.
we need to agree on:
- how we will do it (who takes what part)
- what time it will take

Any suggestions / volunteers?

Thanks!
Molumen