[Clipart] Open Clip Art at On-Disk.com

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Thu Dec 28 05:16:19 PST 2006

Name: Karlie Robinson
E-mail: karlie_robinson at webpath.net

Good moring.

I'm the owner of Webpath Technologies in Rochester, NY. Our main
focus at the moment is On-Disk.com and it's Developers Portal at
http://portal.on-disk.com

I would like to add your Open Clip Art packages to our catalog in
such a way that each disc shipped will provide funding for your
project.

There are no costs for the project since all production costs are
covered when a disc is ordered.

All the details can be found at the Developers Portal, including how
the funds generated by the discs would be paid out to you.

We've already had great success working with many open source
projects, and would love to do the same with you.

If you have any questions, or need ideas on how we can benefit your
project, please let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Karlie Robinson
Owner, Webpath Technologies