[Clipart] PGF data

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Sun Feb 5 13:19:04 PST 2006

Hello,

The <i:pgf id="adobe_illustrator_pgf" > is generated by Adobe Illustrator and contains informations that preserve Illustrator editing capabilities (something like gradient options used and other things I think).

Deleting these tags and their content does not alter the svg file and save a lot of Kilobytes (sometimes more than 50% of the file size !!!!!) so I think it is the right thing to do.

Momo.