[Clipart] logo

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Feb 15 08:27:05 PST 2006

Tobias Jakobs <tobias.jakobs at web.de> writes:

> I played with the header, and I must say, it is not build for an
> image in front of the title. I think this is a place where ccHost
> must be extended.

I think I agree with this assessment.  See also my message in the
other thread that includes a section of page.xml and of the resulting
html that gets sent to the browser.

On a side note, you seem to have got the text centered better
vertically with respect to the image, although neither is vertically
centered with respect to the colored-bar background.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/