[Clipart] big checkin

Victor Stone lists at fourstones.net
Thu Feb 16 09:31:46 PST 2006

I've got a pretty big checkin brewing, touching a lot of files in the
system on my way to adding language support we talked about and
optimizations.

The latter especially is pretty sweeping with lots of little changes all
over the system, including the templates (most heavily upload.xml)
delaying queries using AJAX, etc. (btw I'm already seeing 2x
improvements on my dev machines in displaying records on my way to the
goal of 5x.)

I'm hoping to get these checkins ready to go by early next week but
at one point we had talked about a v1.1 release of ccHost last week, and
then this week; so.....

I wanted to do two things:

- alert folks that these changes are coming
- ask folks if it's better to hold off the checkin until after the
release or hold off the release until after the checkin...

Thanks,
VS