[Clipart] [keithp at keithp.com: [Announce] CVS, User accounts and web services moving tomorrow]

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Feb 25 09:02:08 PST 2006

Bryce Harrington <bryce at osdl.org> writes:

> Erf, looks like there'll be instability on our infrastructure this
> weekend...

> That means that picking the right hostname is now critical; you will
> not be able to ssh to cvs.freedesktop.org, nor will you find CVS on
> users.freedesktop.org

It apparently may also mean that www.openclipart.org needs to point to
a different place.  As of right now (almost noon EDT Saturday), I can
ssh into www.openclipart.org, and from there everything appears as it
was, but attempting to point my _browser_ there is less than useful.

Either the infrastructure changes are incomplete and web services are
not fully up yet, or else we need to point ssh.openclipart.org where
www.openclipart.org currently points and repoint www elsewhere.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/