[Clipart] submitted file contains no data

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Thu Jan 5 04:45:17 PST 2006

Hello Hago,

It is a known problem, it seems to unfortunately happen because of a server
problem so the uploaded graphics are 0Kb in size. Opera browser doesn't have
anything to do with this. This bug must be fixed soon. Actually a new,
improved version of Openclipart.org will be released in the near future, so
please keep your SVG graphics to upload them when it's ready.

Thank you!

Mourad