[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library belonging to Open Office?

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Tue Jan 10 05:30:29 PST 2006

Name: Kakar
E-mail: tareq85 at web.de

Dear Sirs,

I've got two questions:

1. Does this clipart library belong to Open Office?
2. Why do you offer cliparts that depict US military equipment, e.g.
tanks, vehicles etc.??? I don't like to offend you, but this is
really making customers afraid because we're civilized and don't want
to collaborate with armies, especially the US army that is involved in
brutal campaigns, killing hundreds of thousands of people and making
millions homeless & agonized.

I hope you understand & take the serious measure which is to remove
all the US military cliparts!!

Thank you very much in advance & My all best wishes to your project
(without US military!!!)!

Kindest Regards,

Kakar