[Clipart] Still can't upload .ZIP file

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Jan 10 11:59:53 PST 2006

I thought I'd try again to upload 2 .ZIP files I have ready to upload to
OpenClipart.
I still can't seem to upload these .ZIP files.
I get the following error message when trying in IE or in FoxFire.

I have confirmed that both of these files are under 10MB in size. One is
only 5MB.

Any ideas ? I don't want to individually upload all these SVG files.
(approx 1,400)
Metadata is already in files as well.

Gerald

<<SNIP>>

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, jon at rejon.org and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.
--------
Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) Server at www.openclipart.org Port 80

<</SNIP>>