[Clipart] Letters

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Fri Jan 20 12:22:50 PST 2006

I don't remember seeing anything like this either.

I suggest doing a search for some free block fonts.

If you follow this link to dafont.com, slide down to see the block fonts
that are
free from dafont.  Skip the commercial links at the top of the page.

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=block

Most of your vector editors out there can turn a font into an outline
graphic element, so that's
usually the start of any letters for me.

Then you can edit a nearly perfect font into exactly the graphic you
need if you wish.

Hope this helps...

Gerald