[Clipart] Tarot Cards

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Mon Jan 23 14:14:57 PST 2006

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 01:56:33PM -0800, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:

> Name: Nat
> E-mail: jamesbraun at wanadoo.fr
>

> Hi.
>
> First, I would like to congrulate you for the best clipart you put at
> people's disposal ;)
>
> I'm looking for Tarot Cards (French cards, including regular deck
> plus 4 cavaliers and 22 'atout')
>
> Do you know where I could find this ?

Nope, but if you can find some (or create some) that are available as
public domain, that would make a great addition to the library.  I've
seen some other SVG card efforts (sometimes not public domain, but GPL),
so it's possible there's something out there.

Another approach would be if you can find images of cards that are old
enough, they may have gone into the public domain, that you could trace
in Inkscape.