[Clipart] Howto download clipart library for openoffice.org on windows

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Tue Jan 24 21:55:14 PST 2006

Name: shirish agarwal
E-mail: shirishag75 at gmail.com

Hi there,
         First of all kudos for some great work what's commendable is
that u're using Public Domain License.I hope to donate some clipart in
the near future. Now for the query.  Is there a way to download and/or
query clipart for use in openoffice.org for windows. I would like to
download the whole set & maybe keep it on CD/DVD for future use. Is
there some good packaging for all this
              Hoping to get some answers. Thanx in advance
                       Shirish Agarwal