[Clipart] open SVG files in something other than yahoo browser

CAROL CURTIS mickeyhere at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 29 10:58:12 PST 2006

ok im new and downloaded lib of clipart i can open the SVG files in yahoo browser only
  they all have yahoo browser opening them.  I cant open them in any other program.
  i have corel paint draw and trace how can i use the clipart in my programs i dont want to open them with yahoo browser HELP

                                                                              thanks
                                                                               mickey