[Clipart] dead or alive

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Mon Jul 3 13:02:47 PDT 2006

Name: a guest
E-mail: ocal.10.joju77 at spamgourmet.com

Hello good folks of openclipart.org,

as it seems, in a few days we'll finally find out what (if anything)
will happen when there are 1000 unprocessed SVGs in Incoming. I take
this approaching event as an opportunity to do two things:

1. Tell you how great this project is, and how important, and that
your work is much appreciated.
2. Ask you whether or not this baby is still alive.

I'm not involved in the innards of openclipart.org, so there might
still/already be some lively discussion about the latest development
in some mailing list or other. I just drop by from time to time,
sometimes even as a contributor, looking for handy clipart and,
increasingly, some word of news. For the latter, I've also checked
that ccHost website draft you've set up, but this hasn't changed once
in all the times I've checked it.

There's no news. I'd hate to see this great project go down, but if
it did, I'd still want to know about it. And I believe this goes for
a lot of people. So, if anybody ever reads this, please, let us know
what's going on, and what can be expected for the future of the Open
Clip Art Library.

Thank you!