[Clipart] Just come to send france provinces flags

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Sat Jul 8 15:01:40 PDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 05:53:39PM +0200, Patricia wrote:
> Hi everyone !
>
> Just to inform everybody, I just come to upload new version of
> provinces'flags of France.
> I tried to send a .tar archive but it doesn't work...
>
> The openclipart database, with my old flags sent in 2003/2004 (sometimes
> there is twice flags...), need to be clean up first before reintroduce
> these new flags. Now all colors are revew and matadata too...
>
> Thx to openclipart !

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for updating these.  As you probably have noticed, we're a bit
behind in handling updates, but I'm hoping we can get more people
involved in handling clipart maintenance, that can do a release later
this summer and include all these updates.  In the meantime, patience is
very appreciated.  :-)