[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library News

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 10 01:32:43 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I noticed the news has gone stale on the front page. If anyone has some
good news about Open Clip Art Library usage and/or plans, please post
some new: http://openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/Writing_News

Andy Fitzsimon, I know that you have some good news about OCAL use in an
Australian TV show. Also, some other people have some good news to
report.

A great new task for someone new to the project would be to post to the
news at least once a week, or when news worthy items come along. Would
anyone like to do this task? The above URL can help you do this, and I
can help guide you as well. Any takers?

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org