[Clipart] NEED VOLUNTEER: Open Clip Art Library mailing list admin

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 10 10:17:21 PDT 2006

Hello all,

In line with seeking help for account coordinator, we also need help in
administrating the Open Clip Art Library mailing list and possibly
future lists.

This task means that you will have administrative privileges on the
list, can help field emails to the list by people not on the lists, and
help delete spam when that comes in. Also, of the most vital importance
is to answer questions in a positive and instructive manner for people
who are emailing the lists in order to keep the list social and
amicable.

It is of vital importance to keep the list queue low and to help make
sure everythingi s working well.

Would anyone like to help with this task? Ideally, this could be
multiple people to help admin this list.

Please email the list (reply to this email and me) if you would like to
help out and I will add you as an admin on the lists. Keeping the
discussion going and positive though you can do right now if interested!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org