[Clipart] License

blackstar pburp at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 16:13:32 PDT 2006

To : Andy,

Thank you for your reply, i appreciate it. I just feel
that it doesn't seems right if i don't tell the
creator of the clip art that i'm using.You can see the
logo at yourimagespace.com (top left).

Thank you very much :)

To : All

Special thanks to Nicu Buculei and Tobias Jakobs for
helping me contact Andy. :)