[Clipart] Hello!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jul 12 12:06:49 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 02:56 -0700, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: Filip Ajdacic
> E-mail: ajda at ptt.yu
>

> Hello! I am Filip Ajdacic freelance web developer from Serbia.I want
> help you to creating great website with marketing.Goodbye and wrote
> to me...

Great! First of all you should join our mailing list, review the page
about HOWTO Help (http://openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/HOWTO_Help), and
help out with something that interests you.

A really good introductory task would be to find news about the project,
create an account on the blog, and start posting about the project:
http://openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/Writing_News

What specifically interests you in helping out with Open Clip Art
Library? we really need someone to help us with our ccHost design:
http://openclipart.org/cchost

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org