[Clipart] Thanks to Ryan on wiki (clipart request)

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Wed Jul 19 09:22:04 PDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 04:02:10PM +0200, Patricia wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After the excellent page of HOWTO, Ryan made a new page for clipart request.
> Please, see the fantastic job :
> http://openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/Clip_Art_Requests
> Thanks Ryan ! (you may write to Ryan on his discussion page by a click
> on his name "ryanlerch" on wiki)

Nice!  I always forget we have this request page.  The table looks very
nice; it might be good to move the rest of the page into this table
structure.  Organizing it by category (I see there's an IT section) is
also a good idea.  It's also nice when people post examples of what they
want (rough drawings, or things that demonstrate the style).  It would
be nice to have a better indication of how many requests have been
filled, and would be interesting to see the final results (perhaps set
off from the unfinished requests).

It would also be good to check that ccHost will have a solution we can
move these requests into one day, that will make it possible for people
to add more requests, and make it very easy for artists to upload
solutions.