[Clipart] More XML, please

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Wed Jul 26 22:33:19 PDT 2006

Florent Monnier wrote:

> Could it be possible to have more XML interfaces too.
> I have currently started a website whose goal is to index all kind of Free
> creations released under all kind of Free licences. So on my todo-list I have
> to do the main web-sites of that cathegory (gnuart.net, openphoto.net,
> flickr.com, artlibre.org, ...). Most often there are no XML, or the XML is
> partial, so I have to make scripts. So the more XML you will provide, the
> more I will be happy :-) one XML per file with all the related infos and
> meta-datas, plus XML for the index would be appreciated.

If you follow this list, you probably know we intend to migrate to a new
backend for the website, ccHost, which among other benefits provides RSS
feeds for a lot of things, one of them being latest uploads. (not sure,
but I believe the entire collection can be accessed with RSS).

As for wanting one XML per file, why do you want this? SVG *is* XML...

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/