[Clipart] More XML, please

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Jul 27 09:05:08 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 21:35 +0200, Florent Monnier wrote:
> Hi All,
> > I'm on the clipart mailing liste and we receive all feedbacks from the
> > website.
> > You made a very good suggestion and I gonna add it in our wiki.
>
> Could it be possible to have more XML interfaces too.
> I have currently started a website whose goal is to index all kind of Free
> creations released under all kind of Free licences. So on my todo-list I have
> to do the main web-sites of that cathegory (gnuart.net, openphoto.net,
> flickr.com, artlibre.org, ...). Most often there are no XML, or the XML is
> partial, so I have to make scripts. So the more XML you will provide, the
> more I will be happy :-) one XML per file with all the related infos and
> meta-datas, plus XML for the index would be appreciated.
>
> > (sorry for my bad english, I'm french)
> (sorry too for my bad english too, I'm french too)
>
> thanks,
> florent

Hi Florent, we are moving to using ccHost
(http://wiki.creativecommons.org/cchost) which has atom 1.0 and rss
feeds for all functions. It also has a feature I implemented, which is a
full dump of all submissions to a file with all feed types.

Would you like to help us move over to ccHost?

It would be great to talk about this more. I work for Creative Commons
and this is something I'm working on as well. If you are into this,
maybe we should talk about it offlist.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org