[ocal] Re: [Clipart] Re: mailing list moderated? bugs being reviewed? andbadlicense

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Jul 27 09:13:37 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 01:48 +0200, Patricia wrote:
> Hi all,
> I agree with all you said but I'm sure you will have ideas for changing
> that in the best way and solution.
> As you see, I prefer to translate in french than to speak/write in
> english. So I gonna follow your talk about how to improve process of new
> accounts for new developpers for OCAL.
> Have a good days or night
> Patricia
> Bryce : thanks for your message. :-)
>
> Carsten Schmitz a écrit :
> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryce Harrington"
> > <bryce at bryceharrington.org>

Hi everyone...I emailed daniel and site wranglers about this. I also
said it would be good if they could make me an admin to move things
along as a good will gesture. I will get back from a family trip today
and will hop onto fd.o chat and help push this along...sorry this is
taking so long...don't lose hope :)

One other thing, make sure that new accounts are put into the
freedesktop.org product and not Open Clip Art Library too btw.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org