[Clipart] further (was: ...

Florent Monnier fmonnier at linux-nantes.fr.eu.org
Sun Jul 30 11:06:42 PDT 2006

Salut Patricia,
> All wikis ask for register.
no (the well known Wikipeda is not)
> You just comme to write more words in you past message.
Indeed, we all have spend more time talking about this than if it just have
been made :)
> Here I'm too busy.
who's not :p
> So as Tobias told you, please add/edit as you want if you want to really
> make a contribution.
It didn't knew at the very beginning if i was willing to get contributing in
the ocal project. I still don't know if there is something that I can do.

Roan have pointed me to the todo list
http://www.openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/CcHost
to start trying to "bricoler" ccHost, could tell me which version I should
get? (and where?)
I've downloaded cchost-2.0.1, and I've seen that there is a svn for ccHost,
but as long as I have understood, the version used for OCAL have been
slightly changed to be adapted for this project (even if general changes will
be merging with upstream), so which version should I install on my localhost?
(and where to get it?)

--
amicalement, florent