[Clipart] sycamoreseed_theresa_kno_01.svg

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 8 11:17:20 PDT 2006

Theresa Knott wrote:

> At first I thought  "What is he on about?" I know my seeds! But then
> it occured to me that perhaps it's a culteral thing so I did a quick
> check on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sycamore and sure enough
>
> "The sycamores of North America are members of the genus Platanus.
> There are several species, including the American sycamore, and the
> California sycamore.
>
> The sycamore in Britain and Ireland is a European maple tree, Acer
> pseudoplatanus, also called Sycamore Maple."
>
> So it seems we are both correct. I therefore to modify the keywords
> and add maple and acer. Is there anyway I can do that?

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that at present.  You could
upload a new version with the modified keywords, but you can't
delete the old version.  The situation isn't likely to improve
until the website switches to using ccHost, and I've no idea when
that will be.

(I'm CC-ing this to Charles Reynolds, as his message came via the
feedback form, so he probably didn't see your reply.)

--
Stephen Silver