[Clipart] copyright?

Michael Moore stuporglue at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 13:20:21 PST 2006

> Hi , am i allowed to use your clipart in my logo. do i have to pay?
> its just a simple logo for my website.
> also, i am making t shirts against racism and there is clipart of you
> on them, am i allowed to use it. its a charity organisation.

Hi Sam,

No, you don't have to pay anything. The clipart on OpenClipart.org is
all in the public domain. You may use is commercially or otherwise
without worrying about a thing. Letting people know about
OpenClipart.org is of course apreciated, but not required.

The only exception is that sometimes someone uploads a trademarked
image (like  a company logo or something) which shouldn't have been
uploaded. We try to catch these mistakes, but something may have
slipped through.

Thanks,
--
Michael Moore