[Clipart] Art Submissions

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Sun Mar 12 17:33:19 PST 2006

Name: Ken Saunders
E-mail: webmaster at mouserunner.com

Hello,
I’ve just created some graphics to give away for free on my website
as collections.
The first addition to my free graphics section consists of 181 orbs,
spheres etc in different colors and styles. I support Open Source
software such a Firefox, Thunderbird and OpenOffice.org and I’d like
to contribute to your project, however, these graphics are all in
transparent PNG format. Do you accept this format? I have them all in
different zipped packages and you can check them out at the URL
below.
Thanks for your time.
Ken Saunders
P.S. If all goes well, I’ll have some more graphics to contribute
soon.
http://www.mouserunner.com/Spheres_FreeGSp1.html