[Clipart] Question about nestet jpg links

Heinrich Götzger goetzger at gmx.de
Fri Mar 24 02:09:37 PST 2006

Tobias Jakobs wrote:
>> Ying-Chun Liu wrote:

>>> Why not just edit it to remove those links if that file is still usable?
>>> Sometimes it's because the author forgot to remove the sketch which is
>>> scanned
>>> from paper.
>> That's how I would see this as well.
>
> If the file is still useable after removing the jpeg, we can keep it in.
>

>> There are svg-images with .gif or .png files as well included in the
>> collection, just edit the 'find' above and replace jpg by gif or png.
>> But if you want, I can provide a list as well.
>>
> Please do it.
So, here we go:

GIF:

/usr/share/clipart/openclipart $ find . -name "*.svg" -exec grep -l
"\.gif" {} \;
./food/fruit/bananas_nicu_buculei_01.svg
./office/telephone/phone_handset_gray_einar_01.svg
./geography/earth_and_north_star_dan_01.svg
./geography/africa_01.svg
./signs_and_symbols/flags/eu_flag_hash_0x8a0ab9c__01.svg
./signs_and_symbols/flags/signalflag_alpha.svg
./signs_and_symbols/flags/signalflag_bravo.svg
./signs_and_symbols/flags/america/united_states/usa_northcarolina.svg

PNG: find . -name "*.svg" -exec grep -l "\.png" {} \; > ~/tmp/png-list
please find the png-list in the attachment which comes with this mail.

JPG: has been postet already

But I'm not sure if these hits are all caused by references to bitmap
files or just notes inside the svg file for some other reason, for
example export names from inkscape.

Cheers

Heinrich