[Clipart] What would it take to get a .19 release out?

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Mon Mar 27 19:47:02 PST 2006

"Stephen Silver" <ocalocal at btinternet.com> writes:

> OK, I downloaded the WMF files in the problemart.tgz tarball that
> Michael Moore put up.  But most of them are not really WMF files.
> Or perhaps they used to be, but they are horribly corrupted.  For
> example, one starts:
>
>   &amp;amp;times;&amp;amp;Iacute;&amp;amp;AElig;&amp;

Eww.

I don't have any idea what .wmf files are normally supposed to look
like internally, but *that* can't be right.

> It's possible that the original files could be recovered by
> reversing the HTML escaping, but how did they get this way in the
> first place?

I'm not sure.  We had a very brief bout with that sort of thing a
while back, but I was sure we fixed that some time ago.  Now I'm
wondering if something got reverted to an earlier version when we had
our big security fiasco.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/