[Clipart] WOW

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Sun May 14 23:02:01 PDT 2006

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:
> Name: David J. Borrowman
> E-mail: innerscience@
>

> What you have put together here is very very cool. I was just
> thinking there must be an "open source art community"... One quick
> search a whola openclipart.org...  Its not often I am excited enough
> by a website that I NEED to leave feedback. I am a programmer. I
> would love to be an artist in the traditional since, but I just can't
> hack it... Now when it comes to making websites and stuff, I know a
> lot of tricks with photoshop that make me look like an artist :-)
> but its all a lie!  Anyway.. I'll quit wasting your time... Let me
> know how I can help out your project.

The truth is we are in real need for some programming help.
The website infrastructure proved to be unable to cope with the big
number of submitted images, so we want to migrate to a new solution but
are short of programmers (mostly php work is needed) - the plan is to
make cchost (http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CcHost) work with SVG files.

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/