[Clipart] blur

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Wed May 17 06:28:30 PDT 2006

Hello,

Although it's a little offtop (should be posted to the Inkscape newsletter)
here is a link to maybe the most full Inkscape documentation:

http://tavmjong.free.fr/INKSCAPE/MANUAL/html/index.php

Also, to make the effects work in Inkscape, you must first of all turn them
ON in the Inkscape Preferences (Shift-CTRL-P), and also you must install
PYTHON on your computer (it's a programming language that is used in most of
the effect scripts in Inkscape).

It can be downloaded from here (take the latest release, it's usually the
best and most stable one):

http://www.python.org/download/

Hope it'll help you use Inkscape at 100% of its great capabilities!!! :)

Regards

Mourad Mokrane
Art director
Lumen Design Studio