[Clipart] ccHost

Justin Wikinator touchmewithsynchronicpulses at gmail.com
Wed May 31 09:02:58 PDT 2006

If openclipart is only for "clipart", then maybe the ccHost should
theoretically be a separate project, similar to the deviantart web, but
for open source CC graphic designs like files from Inkscape and
Scribus.  I didn't know deviantart supported SVG, thanks for the tip.
I wish I was capable of being a strong force for a project like this,
but right now I've got to figure out some survival issues.