[Clipart] Event theme

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Nov 25 13:54:53 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 16:39 -0200, Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I work for a Events (concert, soccer games etc) company and would like
> to put some items on the Application we have.
>
> Can anybody tells me if there is any openclipart related to:
>
> Event
> Ticket
> Crowded
> Money
> Payment
> Exange
> Party
> Show
> Stadium (full preferentially)

Great! On our website we provide tools so that you can search through
our clip art. We have so much that this is the best way for you to find
what you want. Some other people on this list might want to help you
with this and if they don't exist, help you file requests for what you
need...please let us know what you find...

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org