[Clipart] small changes at the "Pick Submission Type" page.

ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Tue Nov 28 15:37:02 PST 2006

Momo Said:

"To submit using this upload form, the clipart you are submitting must be
all your own work."
>> I'd delete that because Public domain cliparts can be created by someone
else than the submitter. I'd rather put here the following:
"The clipart you are submitting must be in the Public Domain (copyright
free). We don't accept copyrighted graphics of any kind (i.e. logos)."

This upload form is for clipart that is original. If they have a clipart
that samples another clipart in openclipart.org, they should use the remix.
If they sample an externalsource, they use the upload form that puts that
tag in for them.

As for all the other suggestions, write it up as a bug and assign it to me,
and I will get around to it ASAP..

;)

Thanks,

Ryanlerch