[Clipart] wiki

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Oct 1 21:27:31 PDT 2006

Hello all, I updated the wiki to 1.6.8 of mediawiki. I would have gone
to latest, but fd.o doesn't have php5 it looks like.

Anyway, I have backups, so the more it can be tested in the next few
days, the better (test by using). Please note if there are any funkies.

Also, I added some mod_rewrite magic so that we have shorter URL names
now for your fun (and so there is no more index.php in the URL, however
it still works).

Does anyone wanna help me do this type of update work in the future? I
would sure love to have help in managing updates, etc for our security
fun :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org