[Clipart] Re: clipart Digest, Vol 31, Issue 6

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Thu Oct 5 15:26:08 PDT 2006

Gerald,

That's my understanding.  As a product of a US government agency it is the property of all the people since we pay the bills and thus (per their statements) in the PD.  I'm no lawyer, so I don't know if it is PD for me as a US citizen but not you being in Canada ( I assume for address). I know wikipedia has a tag for US goverment PD.  Hard to imagine that the US gov would have no rights to it in the US but still retain rights in other countries.  I am of the understanding that it is free to use and modify.

Johnny