[Clipart] Bis: About using your images only for intern using anddemos

ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Thu Oct 12 23:09:50 PDT 2006

We seem to be getting these "can I use your images for this ..." emails more
and more. Do you think it would be warranted to put a eye catching Public
Domain logo on the site, and a link to a brief, simple explanation of what
public domain is, so people don't get confused so easily?

thanks,

Ryan Lerch