[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Upload Flagged

Dan Gerhards dan at seansastronomyshop.com
Mon Oct 23 16:48:44 PDT 2006

> this upload is a jpeg. we only accept SVG files... Please remove!!
> This upload contains material that may violate the terms of the site

Ouch! That's an angry sounding message. Did the artist see this? I can't tell.
It looks like an artist was trying to submit valid clip art, and didn't know
about the SVG requirement. They should get some message about that, but not
this one.

Can't incoming files be checked for <image> tags and raster-type extensions
and simply not added to the library?

---Dan