[Clipart] Re: clipart Digest, Vol 31, Issue 44

jicjac at iplawdrawings.com jicjac at iplawdrawings.com
Tue Oct 31 06:59:45 PST 2006

I've been posting patent drawing on your site for a couple weeks. I
produce patent drawings for a living.

The government archive can be accessed at: http://www.uspto.gov  There
are millions of drawings. They can be retried for FREE in raster format.

Since I create originals, I can provide vector.

Anyway, my understanding is patent drawings (once published by the
USPTO) are PD. Other graphics such as logos, trademarks, service marks
etc., are by nature copyright protected.

JicJac