[Clipart] OCAL is missing something

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 21:25:35 PDT 2006

Have a look at the functioning test site for using the new engine..cchost...
http://www.openclipart.org/cchost/

it already has a rating system in place... and future features may include
the ability to create your own packages of images accoring to rating or
keywords...
If you havent already, sign up to the new cchost, and start submitting some
of your PD work, and remixing some of the existing work on there...

cheers,

ry