[Clipart] RE: Cchost site upload question

Roan Horning Roan at Horning.us
Mon Sep 25 09:03:41 PDT 2006

Hi,

Yes, I did get fd.o access and have figured out all the problems I was
having logging on.  I have been working on code to write metadata back
to the svg file. (My coding this summer has crawled along)

Currently the only svg metadata recognized by getid3 is the Creative
Commons data. I wasn't sure how much to return, and decided the CC stuff
was most important to get working first.  It should be relatively easy
to parse and return any/all metadata.  How much do we want? Do we want
only the metadata associated with the svg tag (<svg><metadata>) or do we
want to return any metadata associated to any tag within the file?

Thanks,

Roan