[Clipart] Registration

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Apr 10 21:20:51 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 18:03 -0400, Martin Owens wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Finaly registered on chost, ok so it took me a little time; now how do
> I go about attaching my previous submissions to my profile?

Great, we need to import the old content still.

> Oh and why are so many of the profile questions about music?

Yes, this needs to be fixed up and weeded out.

> Best Regards, Martin Owens (DoctorMO)

Great to have you back! We are in strong need of core contributors to
help us with the project :)

DoctorMo, get your feet wet and would you like editor level access to
help us maintain the collection?

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org