[Clipart] Clipart Of the Week

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Apr 16 15:57:25 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 08:53 +1000, ryan lerch wrote:
> There is a new Clip Art of the week up on the main page of
> OpenClipArt.org. Please go and check it out, give it a rating and a
> review. If you have any nominations for clipart of the week, post them
> here on the list for discussion and they will most probably make their
> way into the clipart of the week!
>
> This week's winner is:
> "Redhead Anime Girl" by gopher
> Link: http://openclipart.org/media/files/gopher/3388
>
> Cheers,
>
> ryanlerch

So cool!!!!

One thing that would be good is to make a page on our wiki that explains
how this feature works with editors picks and how others can
participate.

There are several editors and it would be great to get others on-board
too from picking to updating the front-page of the site.

What d'ya think?

Word!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894