[Clipart] Generate txt files for 0.19 release

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Thu Apr 26 10:51:49 PDT 2007

Hi!

A fantastic and very user friendly feature could be to create a package on
the fly, based on search criteria:

I make a search with a few keywords (for example ANIMAL, CARTOON, COLOR).
Also, to filter the search results by quality, it'll be cool to have
someting like EXCLUDE CLIPARTS RATED LESS THAN (select 2,3,4,and 5 stars).

When the search is done, I can see the cliparts online (and download them 1
by 1), or download all these cliparts in a ZIP or 7Z archive created on the
fly by the server!

I don't know how difficult this could be to implement, but this would
definitely be a HUGE improvement to the library.

Molumen