[Clipart] When will we reach 3000?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Apr 26 16:58:29 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 08:57 +1000, Ryan wrote:
> According to the QuickStats on the main page (which counts all the uploaded
> items with the clip_art tag) we are sitting of 2818 clipart uploads at the
> moment. It will be pretty cool when we reach 3000, so cool I think it
> deserves to be a special news item on the main page - so what will the
> 3000th upload be? When will it be? Lets get excited people!
> Hahahaa!
>
> Cheers,
>
> ryanlerch

Totally...we can start the trek towards 3000 for LGM! What do you think
for this promotion! 3000 uploads plus get our old collection imported!
Its doable! its a promotion! 3000+7000 archived! Should we up the ante
to get thumbnails tooO!!!!! Mad crazy!!

(I think best to shoot for 3000 + 7K import by LGM)

If so, we should make it promo on our main site...person who gets 3000th
submission gets bragging rights!!!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org