[Clipart] When will we reach 3000?

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Sat Apr 28 22:39:25 PDT 2007

Hi everyone!

I prepared a little image (see SVG attachment) that could be placed on the
first page of OCAL announcing the 3000 cliparts "checkpoint". Feel free to
use it, transform it, adapt it, etc...

Thanks!
Molumen

P.S.: sorry for my poor activity these few last months, I'm burried under
tons of work and I unfortunmately don't have much time to participate in the
life of OCAL. (I only manage to clean the new arriving cliparts a couple of
times during the week... :( ) Hopefully this situation will soon change and
I'll be more present on the project!