[Clipart] When will we reach 3000?

Ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Sun Apr 29 15:11:26 PDT 2007

On that note:

For some reason when im logged out the total clipar amount is less than when
I am logged in.(all the quick stats does is count the number of clip_art
tags in images.) And both these counts are less than the count of the
clip_art tag in the tag browser.

I think we should go by the unlogged-in count...

Cheers

ryanlerch