[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 45, Issue 23

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Fri Dec 21 07:46:29 PST 2007

Rita,

These are the two things that happen.  Either blank screen or
occasionally an error message.  Almost always it is timeout because of
too many nodes in the design.  Roan is supposed to be working on
fixing so it doesn't time out as fast.  I also made a note on one of
your uploads to combine the PNG and svg files into the same entry.
You want the PNG file first then add the svg so it is second on the
list.  Adding extra files and changing heir order is all done through
the manage files link on the right hand side of the page you create
weh nyou upload a file.

Hope that helps,  John