[Clipart] psd Magazine

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Wed Jan 3 06:24:29 PST 2007

Name: Ewa
E-mail: ewa.samulska at psdmag.org

Hello,
 We are opening the next psd issue 3/2007 so here is the question,
would you like to start cooperation with our magazine?
You can take look at our first issue:
http://software.dt.pl/download.php?p=438&u=1692&h=de0d7e87ff156f55d106

Thanks,

Ewa Samulska

.psd- Photoshop- Solutions for Designers
Product Manager
Ewa Samulska

Software Media LLC
1461 A First Avenue, # 360
New York, NY 10021-2209
USA

phone number: 1-917-338 - 3631
 fax:  +48 22 887 10 11
 ewa.samulska at software.com.pl
www.psdmag.org/en
http://www.buyitpress.com/en/
messenger id* yahoo- esamulska
JOIN OUR PRO CLUB! BENEFIT With us
Benefits from membership:
*text announcement publications (max. 300 characters with spaces) in
English version of .psd magazine FOR FREE
*20 % discount on advertisement in the magazine
*space in the companies catalogue focused on .PRO SUBSCRIBERS CLUB on
.psd
website

PRO is the most profitable option for your company - till the 23 of
February you pay ONLY $69 and gain a lot of benefits.
Don't miss it! Join us today!

http://www.buyitpress.com/en [^]