Fw: [Clipart] the cliparts

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Wed Jan 17 07:00:46 PST 2007

Hi everybody!

Could someone please remove the 2 cliparts called "Ampelfrau" and
"Ampelmaennchen" from the clipart? They are part of version 0.18 (not listed
in CCHOST) and both are located at
http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/navigate/transportation. I think I even
remember that this has been discussed some time ago on the list.

Thanks!
Molumen